Hearts and Souls

A collection of thoughts, feelings and emotions that touches your soul. A train of thoughts, combined with poured-emotions and sheltered feelings... An outlet for those hidden desires, fantasies, and dreams dedicated to those large-hearted softies (pero feeling tough) individuals.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sons of Red and Blue

Arch forward and dont look back
eight steps more for some heart attack.
Men compress to relieve the pain
depressant here I go again.

Wash my hand from scarlet blood
sons commited long before the flood.
Repentance is all in the end
comrades were never in the bend.

The rood, the rood,
save me from sinking through,
the blinding light will never do,
stop this madness I order you.

Its just a pigment of your imagination,
healing will come over this nation.
With one hand raised, the other over my heart
I made a solemn promise never to depart.

To be as one and never divided,
brothers in arms we have decided,
to hold hands till this madness end,
and together we shall trancend.

All these dark eyes have a single passion,
to give heading to this dying nation,
for that is all I ever wanted,
A life of peace, and a dream enchanted.


(Writen with a friend, we were a bit tipsy or maybe drunk that time,
Sylvia and me.)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home